Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I already have a blog...

...but I can't post about my dating life on there since my whole family reads it.

Things to know about me:

- Let's call me, Natasha, because I'd rather go by an actual name rather than "anonymous."
- I am 27 years old
- Previously, I was in a long-term relationship that I just got out of (THANK YOU, LORD)
- I'm anonymous for a reason... so, if you find out who I am, will you just kindly email me to let me know? I'd really appreciate that. 
- I live in Cleveland, Ohio (and live for the Browns, even though they suck)
- I love being single, not gonna lie. I'm enjoying playing the dating game
- I have way too many stories to keep track of... so, before I find the man of my dreams, I at least want to document all the coo-coo's out there who make me question all humanity
- I can be a freak
- My new Twitter account just isn't giving me all that I need, hence why I started this blog.

It's nice to meet you, Cleveland.


Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment